Welcome!


I started this blog because I recently got the inspiration to design free printable party invitations.
I've been distributing free clip art, vintage art and digital scrapbooking supplies for a while now, so the next logical step was to branch out into another area of printables. I love to throw parties and I've made my own invitations for years. I've even designed some for a few of my high school reunions. But it was only a few months ago that I started designing them for distribution on the Internet.

I get a lot of satisfaction out of designing invitations -- for several reasons. First, I love to design and this gives me a chance to do it. Also, I have to admit that I'm quite a nosy person. So I love to think about how people might use my designs. I think about how a mother might use one of the birthday party invitations for a child's party, or how a womens group might use one of the tea party invitation designs. It gives me a chance to be a digital voyeur, but in a good and completely imaginary way.

Although I'll post plenty of printable invites on this site, you'll find links to all my free designs in the sidebar. There are also links to free matching clip art, when applicable, as well as to other party printables, such as table place cards and decorations. I hope you'll find all of these free resources useful!

If you'd like to know when I post more free printable invitations or other art, please follow me on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest by clicking the links at the top of the site. And you can search our existing collection at any time by clicking this link:

browse all templates on this site

You might also find my Free Clip Art Sourcebook beneficial, because it contains links to literally thousands of completely free clip art and scrapbook images. Please also visit my other blogs to get free images, some of which aren't contained in the sourcebook. You'll find links to them in the sidebar.