Halloween Party Invite Design

Click on the Halloween template to see it full size and download it.

 

Unlike the other free Halloween invite template I posted, which is very sweet and cute, this one is downright macabre. But that's what Halloween's about, right? It features a glowing skeleton (which would make him a very skinny ghost, I guess) walking through a graveyard, under a full harvest moon with a bat flying in front of it.
browse all art on this site

This design comes from my Halloween scrapbook images kit for commercial use. I got tired of not finding good images I could use commercially, so I designed some myself! If you'd like the instructions for making this design, visit my free Halloween party designs hub by clicking the link or the button below.
printable Halloween invite templates
Or, if you'd like a full Halloween party kit, which includes printable Microsoft Word and jpg templates:
printable Halloween invitation and decorations kit

You might also like our free printable Halloween treat bag.



Feel free to use the design in this post for yourself, or for friends or family members. But you may not sell this template or tell others that it's your own work. You may post an image of it on your blog, though, if you provide a link near it.

No comments: